Sunday, December 31, 2006

Good Bye -- 2006

Well today is the last day of 2006.. had to pen this down.. wen i started this year.. where am i today.. i did like to thank god .. for all wat he has done for me.. if it were not for him.. i dont think i would have made it this far.. now tat i am here.. i am sure he know wats best for me in the coming year.. so taking this chance to say thank u god..

well now.. got a a new job this .. year .. nice friends.. who are worth being wid.. some real nice memories to live.. wid.. most all did really loads of travelling.. got to spend some real nice time wid ma famuily.. my grand pa in kerala.. well he has grown old and spend some time wid him.. my grand mom and it was really .. nice bein wid them.. loads of marriages in the family.. good news is i am stil single.. hehehe.. so 2007 here i am steppin in.. dont know wat u have in store for me.. trust me am not gonna give in without a fight..

Just wish tat i can give and offer everyone only happines.. and make all smiles around me.. god bless 20000007...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha ha heee hee hoo hooo:)..u at last gave in honey!!!!!!!!!!!