Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Feeling for someone special

whenever i ve been close to my friends.. its been from deep within my heart.. today i feel for my best friend..a friend who has been there wid me wen i was alone.. someone who would walk upto in my office in india.. pull me out of chair and drag me for lunch or breakfast.. i lost contact wid her wen i came here.. no mistake from my side.. she got busy wid her work and her number changed.. and she lost my number.. today i get a mail from her after so long.. she asked of me and my well being.. felt happy.. and i enquired for her.. she told me she got married.. i felt so happy for her.. and then she tel me he is no more.. my sadness knew no bounds.. coz she is someone who was so close to me.. why does god do such things to people who are so nice.. my prayers and wishes are wid her always.. as a good forever..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

life is full of ups and downs yaar. u hav 2 face it. and the point is to succeed in each and every downs.

aashqa said...

my prayers with her!