Wednesday, March 21, 2007

LIVING YOUR LIFE WITHOUT SIN

There was a little girl, who's father was a pastor.

One day, she came to her father and said, "Daddy, can a person go their
Whole life without sinning?"

The father answered, "No, dear, I'm sorry, but that's just not
possible."

"What about a year, daddy? Can a person go a whole year without
sinning?" She continued.

"No, I don't think that's possible either."

"What about a day, can a person go a day without sinning once?"

"It's very unlikely, no, I don't think they can."

"What about one moment, daddy, can a person go one moment without
sinning?"

"Yes, that is possible."

"Then daddy, I want to live my life, moment by moment."

Isn't that how we should live our lives. Not looking ahead to our
whole lives, or distant plans. But live moment by moment, as if this moment
where Your last one before you reach eternity.

2 comments:

aashqa said...

a wonderful thought ninad, live it moment by moment and choose each moment to live in purity or in purifying urself...

god bless u boy, u've toched me today... may each moment of ur life be blessed!

Unknown said...

thanx nithin u doin a grreat job!!!!keep it up...n god bless