Saturday, March 17, 2007

Mirror of Life

Walking down the alley..
I look to the left and to the right..
I see a child .. with eyes so cute..
Looking at me.. with his eyes
having a story to tell

A story which i thought was so true..
He who has .. "has"
He who doent have ... "stay so"
Is it me.. or everything around me..

A smile from your heart ..
A lending hand .. to rise me up..
Yarning to walk .. more than run..
Make myself a family..
a family worth.. living for.. caring for..

Help me.. i am not myself.. i am every ..
a person .. who needs to and tries..
to make life my own..

1 comment:

aashqa said...

This is most certainly ur life, just like how every one else around u has, what shall make u diffrent is to rise above each situation and enlighten urself..

this life like we all have is a precious gift...live it with a pure mind.. and u know what i know u r capable of doing so.. and am sure u will! god be with u