Monday, March 7, 2011

Womens Day.. A True Salute

Women are probably the best creations under the Sun. They are so much a mix bag of emotions. I wonder how often you see a lady cry and smile at the same time. If it were not for them we would never have any of these Saas - Bahu serials or bold & the beautiful. Imagine Bollywood without ever beautiful girls..

It is true when you say you will never what a women wants.. and I bet it is this curiosity which makes the world around them so beautiful. Men are stronger physically however the strength of a women emotionally can never be comprehended.

Women.. she is a mom, a friend, a sister, a girl friend, a wife, a grandmom and she fits into any of these rules so perfectly. I am grateful everyday coz they really make my day colourful.

here is a small thought in your honour..

I was born..
thanks to you.. my mom
I was lost ..
you made me feel friendship..
thank you my sisters
I never was passion meant..
now i know it is a feeling from within..
thanks to you .. my girl

I now find the world curious..
thanks to you the girl next door..
I have grateful that
I see a new world everyday..
coz you just place things perfectly..
thank you the creator for the creation..
women..

No comments: