Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Salute to Motherhood

Mothers they are just made specially made by and they complete creation. Scholars have so put it correct when saying Matha (Mother), Pitha (Father), Guru (Teacher), & Deivam (God). Mother she fills the gap of Nine months between creation and being a creation. She lends her own body to be a carrier of life, then she nourishes.. watches her child grow to to be a man or women she dreams him or her to be. Many times these dreams are shattered and she is let down by her own blood. Yet she braves tides and we see what really is made of.

A mothers smile is best gift you can give her for bringing you into this world. Watch a mother work and you might end up learning how to run a company; her effective time management and peoples management stand out. Her diplomacy is a superb business tool. Her efficiency can only be termed as near to perfect. How does she do it? How does she be so good at what she does? How can she handle so many things together? Is she really super mom? I guess the answer lies in the ultimate truth .. its because she is a mother.

I love you my mother and thank you for bringing me into this wonderful world and showing me what life is all about. I do not think I would ever be a good person if it was not for you. All that I am I can only say I am grateful to you.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true. No one can payback for what mothers do to their children. As you say, all one can do is to be grateful.
Regards,
Arun
Signed: Monday, March 21, 2011, 2:48:24 PM IST

jeya vasanth said...

Mother is more than GOD for humans and she deserves this grattitude.Great job done.All the best

Anonymous said...

Moma I love you... thanx ... wonderful piece of writing :)

Regards
Anu

Unknown said...

Kudos to your post ...in a very simple way you have honored all the mothers in one place Pranaam aapki maa ko for inculcating such respect....

Loved your post ...

Shruti....

Nathan said...

Thank you so much